Dual-Thread Needle Spray Bath/Kitchen Aerator, 0.5 GPM
Enjoy Hot Water Without Feeling Wasteful
Sometimes it's nice to turn the hot water on and let it run over your hands for a few minutes. It's relaxing, right? Unfortunately, running the hot water excessively is usually expensive. Remember when you soaked in the shower for an hour, pretending to be in the rain? Those were the days. You were in a different world. If your parents only knew, they would be slamming on the door, screaming.
"You're costing us a FORTUNE! Get out of the shower NOW!"
But wouldn't it be great if enjoying the hot water DIDN'T cost a fortune? That way, you could relax in the hot water and truly feel at peace. The Dual-Thread Needle Spray Bathroom aerator is the solution. It reduces the amount of energy needed to heat up your water, saving you money AND energy.
Reduces Amount of Energy Required to Heat Water
The Dual-Thread Needle Spray Aerator is a state-of-the-art answer to saving water. It produces strong streams at a low flow rate to reduce water and energy usage by 77%. It also saves money by requiring minimal energy for hot water heating. The aerator is great for use in both kitchens and bathrooms, so you can add it to multiple areas of your home.
- Suitable for kitchen and bathroom faucets
- Sprays 18 individual streams with ideal pressure
- Housed in low-lead brass with polished chrome finish
- Connection fits both male and female faucets
The dual-thread aerator is compatible with most male and female faucets (refer to specifications), and installs easily without tools. It meets or exceeds ASME standards, is California Energy Commission Certified, and complies with California Health and Safety Code 116875 and Vermont Bill S. 152 for low lead content.
- Model Number: N3205N
- Manufacturer: Niagara Conservation
- Flow Control: Needle Spray
- Tamperproof: No
- Finish: Chrome
- Max. Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Overall Dimensions:
- Length: 0.94"
- Materials: Chrome plated parts meets ASTM; B368 for corrosion testing
- Threads: Dual-thread system accommodating both male and female applications, with 15/16" x 27 threads inside and 55/64" x 27 threads outside
- Certifications: Meets or exceeds ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1; ANSI/NSF 61
- Warranty: 10 Years Limited
Click here to download a detailed spec sheet!