Niagara Earth Massage Handheld Shower Head | Chrome
The Niagara Conservation Earth Handheld Shower head uses 20% less water than standard 2.5 GPM shower heads. Our handheld shower head contains a 72 in. hose and mounting bracket that are easily installed by hand. While the Earth Shower head ensures drastic water usage reductions, the patented pressure compensating technology still guarantees a powerful, consistent flow rate regardless of available water pressure. The shower head features a 9-jet adjustable turbo massage that easily rotates from a gentle needle spray to a forceful jet. As the stream is non-aerated, the shower head experiences less temperature loss - translating to maximum energy savings. The Niagara Conservation brand of shower heads are most preferred by professionals and consumers alike because of their ability to conserve energy and water without sacrificing quality.
- Extra-long 72 in. hose
- Patented pressure compensator flow control
- 2.0 GPM Flow rate
- Metal coupler nut
- Non-aerating spray means less temperature loss for maximum energy savings
- 10-Year warranty
- 3 Adjustable spray settings
- WaterSense labeled
- Model Number: N2935CH & 2945CH
- Manufacturer: Niagara Conservation
- Max. Flow Rate: 1.5 | 2.0 GPM
- Materials: Corrosion resistant high-impact ABS thermoplastic body; Internal component: ABS and POM plastic and high heat rubber gaskets.
- Threads Inlet Size: 1/2" Threaded Shower Arms
- Certifications: Meets or exceeds: ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1: ASTM B368; WaterSense labeled
- Warranty: 10 Years Limited
DOWNLOADSClick here for a detailed spec sheet!