Seki Edge Stainless Steel Fingernail Clipper
Best-Selling Professional Nail Clippers
Why are nail clippers included on a website promoting sustainable items? Because the Seki Edge Stainless Steel Fingernail Clipper, although more expensive than a typical nail clipper, will not only outlast the competition by leaps and bounds, but also provides improved comfort. You'll want these clippers to last, and they will.
Upgrade to a Smooth Clip!
When you upgrade to Seki Edge clippers, your smoothly cut nails will be proof enough that Seki Edge delivers the best. Cheap nail clippers are nothing compared to the Seki Edge Stainless Steel Fingernail Clipper. Cheap clippers often cause splitting and tearing of the nail, leaving rough and jagged edges. Seki Edge manufacturers superior fingernail clippers, hands down. These stainless steel clippers feature hand-finished cutting edges, an ergonomic design, and a durable die-cast lever, delivering the smoothest clip you can get.
- Razor-sharp edge cuts nail smoothly
- No more tearing, ripping, or jagged nails
- Die-cast lever strengthens action for smoother clip
- Stainless steel never rusts for lifetime of use
- Suitable for professional applications
- Model Number: SS-106
- Manufacturer: Seki Edge
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Opening: 2mm wide
- Size: 2.5(L) x 0.6(W) x 0.7(H) inches
- Origin: Made in Japan