Toilet Tank Bank
Save Water Every Time You Flush
Flushing the toilet wastes TONS of water. We want to save water, so of course, we try our hands at only flushing sometimes. Unfortunately, that can get unsanitary and even gross. You don’t want guests walking in on leftover waste, and then have to explain to them why it’s there. An easier approach is to install a Toilet Tank Bank, which saves up to 0.8 gallons of water per flush!
Displaces 0.8 Gallons of Tank Water
The Toilet Tank Bank is guaranteed to save you water. Simply fill the bag with water, snap it closed, and hang it inside of the toilet tank. Because the bank displaces 0.8 gallons of water in the tank, it saves 0.8 gallons every flush. The bag is easy to fill with a patented air lock and fill valve. The bag never needs to be refilled and prevents odors. Made from non-corrosive materials, it will also resist microbes, fungal growth, and corrosion.
- Displaces tank water to save 0.8 gallons per flush
- Easy to fill with valve and air lock
- Made from non-corrosive materials that resist fungal growth
- Does not interfere with flush mechanism
- Model Number: NI31-3700-0000
- Manufacturer: Conservation Warehouse
- Weight: 2 ounces