Tri-Max 3-Flow Kitchen Aerator, 0.5/1.0/1.5 GPM
Choose the Perfect Flow Rate for Your Kitchen Faucet
Imagine you've just embarrassed your party guests with your kitchen sink because it scared them. Someone turned the faucet on, and it came to life with a roar, spraying everything in its wake and wasting water in the process.
So what does it take to save people from getting soaked by your kitchen sink? Try the Tri-Max Aerator with three different flow rate (GPM) options. Your faucet will deliver more efficient and effective performance, and the aerator will impress with its sleek, classy look.
Easily Switch Between Three Flow Rates
Improve your kitchen and save water by adding the Tri-Max 3-Flow Aerator to your kitchen faucet. The aerator offers three different spray options (0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 GPM), allowing you to wash things just the way you want, while reducing water usage. To switch between the options, just twist the aerator to your preferred setting.
- Easy grip turn-dial for selecting flow rate
- Mid-flow rate (1.0 GPM) saves 55% over standard faucets
- Flex-Flow™ pressure compensation ensures consistent flow
- Connection fits both male and female kitchen faucets
This money-saving, energy-efficient faucet aerator will give you a powerful stream that requires less energy to heat hot water. With a dual-thread connection, the Tri-Max Aerator is compatible with most male and female kitchen faucets (refer to specifications), and installs easily without tools. It also meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI standards.
- Model Number: N3615CH
- Manufacturer: Niagara Conservation
- Stream Type: Needle
- Flow Control: Standard
- Finish: Chrome
- Max. Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- Overall Dimensions:
- Diameter:1.15 inches
- Length: 1.44 inches
- Materials: Chrome plated parts meets ASTM B368 for corrosion testing
- Threads: Dual-thread system accommodating both male and female applications, with 15/16" x 27 threads inside and 55/64" x 27 threads outside
- Certifications: Meets or exceeds ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1; ANSI/NSF 61; WaterSense labeled
- Warranty: 10 Years Limited
Click here to download a detailed spec sheet!