Treepublic can help you finance the purchase and installation of your PV system.
A home renewable energy loan up to $40,000 allows you to not only own your system but also benefit from federal and state incentives.
Renewable energy financing through our partnership with Admirals bank can provide qualifying homeowners a renewable energy home loan designed to facilitate the purchase of solar electric systems and energy efficiency upgrades, and can be paired with related home improvement work including dual-pane window replacements and cool roofing projects. For more information, please visit our partner site and/or feel free to contact us at (800) 701 8073.
The Solar StepDown Loan
Maximum Loan Amount: $25,000 (secured)
- StepDown borrowers may request a one-time re-amortization within the first 24 months from the date of funding to lower their monthly payment.
- This allows you to pay down the loan with solar tax credits and incentives that you may receive.
- No prepayment penalties, No equity or appraisal requirements
- Funds disbursed to borrower before work begins
- Tax deductible interest (consult your tax advisor)
- Access to a team of renewable energy financing experts
The SolarPlus Loan
Maximum Loan Amount: $15,000 (unsecured)*
- Qualifying Solar StepDown Loan customers now have an option to borrow up to an additional $15,000 through our exclusive unsecured “SolarPlus” Loan.
- This innovative program gives homeowners the ability to borrow up to $40,000 for renewable
- Allows borrower a higher loan amount while maintaining low monthly payments.
- Borrower is not required to make installment or interest payments for the SolarPlus Loan during the first 18 months from the date of funding.
- Same benefits of the Solar StepDown Loan.
- Homeowners must borrow the maximum Title I Loan amount to be eligible for either Plus I Loan.
- The individual(s) preparing or submitting this application must be the home owner(s) that is/are requesting financing for a home improvement or renewable energy project that has not yet been started or completed.
- Admirals Bank does not accept home improvement or renewable energy loan applications that have been completed or submitted by third parties.
- Lien will be placed against the property for loans above $7,500.
- Lien will be in first or second position.
- Newly constructed homes must have been completed and occupied for a minimum of 90 days.
- Must be a project that qualifies for federal and/or government rebates or incentives.
- The SolarPlus Loan program is a Bank program that is not affiliated with or sponsored by FHA. This loan is designed to be an addition to the Solar StepDown Loan. You may not apply for this loan individually. The term of SolarPlus Loan cannot exceed the term of the Solar StepDown Loan. Each loan is subject to separate credit approval.
We would be glad to help you put together your solar financing package. Please send us an email to email@example.com with your contact information and a member of our staff contact you promptly to discuss financing options and help you apply.
Alternative Payment Options:
For direct purchases of solar or energy efficiency products from our website, we offer Paypal’s option to buy now and pay up to six (6) months later at no interest.
We also accept payment with Bitcoin through both Bitpay and Coinbase (selected via payment gateway).