Treepublic expands to South Bay and Inland Empire with new Hawthorne headquarters
Treepublic, Inc., a leading California solar installer and clean tech equipment distributor, has relocated its headquarters to a 7,000-square foot office / industrial facility in Hawthorne, CA. The new offices will be home to key management, administrative/operations, and sales personnel. Located within minutes of LAX and adjacent to both Hawthorne Municipal Airport and SpaceX, the warehouse will serve as the hub for regional commercial and residential solar system installations as well as a logistics center for product distribution to over 20 countries.
The Treepublic team is thrilled to meet the challenge of remodeling and using the space in alignment with its commitment to sustainability. Green upgrades include the following:
- Level 2 and 3 EV charging stations for the company’s growing electric vehicle fleet
- Solar photovoltaic system fully offsetting usage
- Energy storage with load-shedding and Time-of-Use rate optimization
- Building material features include upcycled redwood wall paneling
- Custom-built office furniture includes over 1 ton of reclaimed galvanized pipe, wood, and marble diverted from landfill.
The company is committed to attaining Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification over the course of these improvements.
“We are excited to join the Hawthorne community and bring our customer-centric energy services to South Bay homes and businesses and far beyond,” says Trevor Mitchler, Director of Operations. “Moving to this new headquarter is a milestone in Treepublic’s growth plan for 2020, which also includes expansion into Northern California, Arizona, and Nevada.”
Treepublic will soon be announcing employment opportunities to support this new space, and strongly encourages local talent to apply.